These pancakes are super easy to make, taste amazing and make a wholesome breakfast or snack. They're also a great way to introduce spices and flavor to young kids.
Unsalted butter for greasing the pan
2 ripe bananas
3 whole eggs, whisked
1 cup rolled oats
1.5 tsp. Down the Road Spice Co. Chai Masala
1. In a medium bowl, mash the banana and then whisk in the eggs, oats and Chai Masala.
2. Heat a bit of butter in a nonstick pan on medium-low heat (or 300 degrees on a griddle) until melted.
3. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Flip and cook on the other side for ~1 minute until both sides are golden brown and pancake is cooked through.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Enjoy the pancakes by themselves or topped with berries, more banana or butter!
Makes 8 pancakes.